If you would like to apply for any of the following positions, or if you know someone who might be a good candidate, please contact us.
Assistant Coach (Summer)
Under direction of/and reports to Head Coach.
- Assists and coaches in Learn to Row program
- Assists and coaches Novice, Junior, Masters Recreational and Competitive rowers
- Maintains rowing and safety equipment
- Performs other duties as required
- Experience either as a rower, coxswain, or rowing coach
- Valid Boat Operator Licence
- Current student intending to return to full-time studies
- Ability to successfully complete a Vulnerable Sector Check
- First Aid and CPR qualifications
- $15.00 per hour
- Minimum 30 hours per week
Position is subject to funding from Canadian Summer Jobs.Apply